Tuesday, July 18, 2006

sweet surprises in an ordinary day


* Got an email from my friend Stanya with pix of her renewal of wedding vows with her husband, Dave, by none other than Elvis himself in Las Vegas. Isn't she just gorgeous? She and Dave are the coolest people I know. :) Congratulations, hon!
* Camden, while jumping and diving and splashing in the pool asked when summer would be over. I told him it was half-way over. "You mean summer's half-way over?!!!! Yeah Baby! School's gonna start!!!!!"
* Unpacking some teacher boxes at school, I found the sweetest pictures of Camden when he was a baby. My Baby Camden. :)
* Benjamin came to me during my meeting at school today and whispered in my ear: "Mommy. I need go poppy." I gladly slipped out to take him. And he not only peed, but pooped, too! woohooooo
* Curt came home at 3:30 today.
* My diet coke from Wendy's was really, really, really big.
* I took an hour long nap this evening.
* It was in the 90s today, but thanks to our covered back porch, it felt closer to the 80s. :)
* Tomorrow is a go-nowhere day. :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like Benji is doing GREAT!!! Aren't Stan and Dave's pictures a hoot...I can't wait to see their video...

    You coming back in August for the block party? I hope so....

    ReplyDelete