Sunday, July 16, 2006

Respect My Peeps


Check out this cool shirt Curt bought me today from Target! Love this!
We've had the most relaxing weekend here - hanging out by the pool, reading, talking, planting, laughing. We picked raspberries yesterday and Curt turned them into slushies. Yum! Camden has jumped, cannon-balled, splashed, and flipped in the pool for HOURS. Benjamin even ventured to walk around the inside perimeter of the pool, never failing to hold onto the edge and then scream with joy when he made it back to the ladder. So cute.
I'm reading the number 10 Stephanie Plum book by Janet Evonovich. My books are so out of order, but I'm still loving them. I'm number 87 on the wait list for her number 12 book in the library. I may get to read it before Christmas if I'm lucky! Lately reading has been the best joy. And to beat it all, Camden is doing so well reading some simple books at home with me. Such a joy to hear that little guy sound out words and understand them.

I've been on a paper-roll this weekend - creating with paper and not my computer so much! I did this layout of Mom and Dad's wedding day with my new 3 Scrappy Boys kit. And then I found this baby picture of me and wanted to do a page about this crazy long name Dad made up for me when I was a little girl. Love this name. I can still say it FAST, but slowing down is tricky. :) This is the name I told my kindergarten teacher on my first day of school. It's the name I tell my students every year when school starts. And it's the name I still write in cards to Dad. Course, now with email, I'm a terrible card sender. Must get better about that.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet surprise! Don't those young people look happy?? And that's just about the prettiest baby ever! Looks like the boys when they were babies. Love ya, sweet girl. Mom

    ReplyDelete