
We went to Kohls today ~ LOVE that store! Even if the boys are with me begging for every toy in the place. Benjamin had 5 light sabers attached to his shorts, they were drooping over his pull-up, and he was looking like a Star Wars gangster. Of all days to have walked out of the house and left the camera sitting on the table. UUUGGHHHHHH! Still, I did snag a deal - a cute Liz Claiborne denim skirt and white top. I'll be sylin' myself all the way to the poor house if I don't get some control! And the boys got some cute new jammies - summer ones so they don't sweat bullets when they sleep at night in those crazy fleece ones I finally had to hide.
I'm pooped tonight. I think all the late nights last week have caught up with me. I'm gonna spend the rest of the night curled up with my Janet Evonovich novel and then turn out the lights and snooze. Nothing like waking refreshed and ready for that morning cup of coffee!
The layout is actually a paper one - and I rarely make paper layouts for myself anymore! The picture came from one of those sketch machines at Chuckie Cheese. I went nuts chasing the boys around trying to get them to smile for that danged machine. This is the best they could do for me. Cute and lovable, huh?!
No comments:
Post a Comment