
Have you had these yet? These M&Ms are so huge! (Hey, size matters, they say!) I mean, they're crunchy - lots of crisp candy coating, and extra chocolatey. They're the size of peanut M&Ms, but without the peanuts. Man, I can't quit eating these things!
I'll be eating a lot of these pups for the next 6 weeks. Curt just got word that he's off on CAT duty till Christmas. He'll be home for the holidays, but that's about it. There are some big things he'll miss this year, and I know he'll be sad about that - the church Christmas pageant that I'm hoping Camden can participate in, Benjy's amazing progress with his speech, finding the perfect Christmas tree (I'm going artificial this year - ouch!), driving around to see the lights around town. And there are the more mundane things I take for granted every day - saying grace before dinner, reading the boys a story before bedtime, going to church together on Sundays, playing PlayStation with Camden (I certainly can't help with that!). Thank goodness for good neighbors, our church, and work. They'll all keep me sane in the next few weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment