Monday, November 28, 2005

At Random - 10 points of my day



1 - Camden has strep throat.
2 - I can't seem to get the smell of Ellie's pee out of my carpet. uggghhhhh1
3 - I miss Curt. And the boys do, too. Benjy calls for him throughout the day. Camden says he doesn't like his job anymore. I try to be patient.
4 - There were these stupid ants on my front door tonight. I'm sure someone left sticky fingers on it yesterday....
5 - While I hated to miss work today - and again tomorrow as I'll be home with my sick child - I plan to use the day to catch up on some craft projects for Christmas presents.
6 - I've been short-tempered today. I need to take time to be thankful for my blessings. Every day, after all, is a day to be thankful. Thank you, God, for my family, for my home, for the people that surround me with love.
7 - I did get some serious Christmas shopping done today while sipping coffee and reclining in Curt's chair. :) Ho Ho Ho!
8 - I didn't scrapbook one iota today.
9 - I want to scrapbook tomorrow!!!!!!! I need to make some small calendars for the templates I made on my 'puter tonight.
10 - I made this awesome Christmas collage today for the boys to count down the days till Christmas. Here's the link: Countdown to Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment