![]() |
| Run, Hines, run! |
Hines took his son to the premiere, which I thought was sweet. Then I hear that my other Steeler friends went. And I got to wondering. Which I am wont to do.
Who else was invited to this soiree?
Apparently 14,000 extras who agreed to wear winter duds in August at Heinz Field. OK, so I can see why I'm not in this pic. I don't agree with heat in general. But Polamalu was there. Keisel. Roethlisberger. And even former Coach Bill Cowher. How am I s'posed to reckon with the likes of that?
All in all, I'm left with the quandary of either leaving my kids alone or finding a sitter while the Mr. and I go the movies. It's gotta be on a Tuesday cause Enfield has $5 movies on Tuesdays. All day. All night. Can't beat that. Even with the force. Or whatever.





Go Steelers! Awesome post!
ReplyDelete