Saturday, April 07, 2012

Nine Pictures

Love letters from Daddy to Mom from very shortly after they met. Daddy was living in Marion training and working for an investigative company he doesn't mention by name. Apparently, Mom swept him right off his feetm and he commuted to Norton every weekend to see her. I loved this little glimpse into their past. Thanks for stashing these in the Michelle box, Mom.

A giant hole in my back yard may one day become a pond, but for now it's a Star Wars base.
It includes an elevator, 


shuttle bay, 
 
and secret hidey-holes for clones and clone accessories.

Nothing but gorgeous skies, even if it's been chilly.
Perhaps the best part: Curt overnighted a dozen Krystal fried apple pies to me. They're really fried, not baked, so they're extra delish.
The boys tested for their next belts Friday evening. Both were called to demonstrate their forms together as bros. Cool.
Camden thinking about something secretive. I know what it is. :)

2 comments:

  1. Fun format - and being a quilter, I immediately begin to think about 9 patches, 9 stories - very fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet. I wanted you to keep the letters, they mean so much to me that I thought my daughter should have them. Love your whole blog. So glad you are keeping it up. Love you, sweet girl of mine.

    ReplyDelete