Melted Butter
Cake Batter
(the butter recipe)
Benjamin Moore 2020-50
The Real Deal splashed on my kitchen walls.
When the light is just right, I'll snap a picture for you.
My kitchen looks so pretty,
so fresh,
happy,
and ready for spring.
In other news,
Buddy the Elf has a Pinterest page.
Of course, I'm receiving all his pins.
Gratitudes belated:
#31: Winter break: Hey, I don't get it, but I LOVE it.
#32: Movie night with a friend - at home on the DVD, comfy, cozy, free to pause when you have to pee.
#33: 4 boys in the house today, and out. At nearly 60 degrees, they needed to be aired out. And they were.
#34: Nearly 60 degrees today
#35: Calvary Fellowship, our church is launching a campaign to find a real building!!!!!!! To God be the glory when this happens!
#36: Finishing The Devil Wears Prada - funny. In the middle of On the Corner of Bitter and Sweet - powerful.
#37: Home fellowship tomorrow. I love this time with a small group of my church family. We're reading The Me I Want to Be.
#38: Blogging - aiming for 31 straight days of slices in my life in March.
#39: Hilarious spoofs of politics. Because sometimes all you can do is pray and laugh.
#40: David Letterman, still going strong since I was in high school. Guess that means I am, too. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment