No pix today; EAglescout has the camera. Hope he has some pix for me when I get to Big Lick tomorrow. I'll just leave you with the Friday Fill-in.

1. Please feel free to VACUUM MY HOUSE, PAINT THE FRONT DOOR, CLEAN THE WINDOWS, AND LAY CERAMIC TILE IN THE KITCHEN.
2. When I BUY PLAY-DOH FOR BENJY I can't help sniffing it occasionally.
3. My favorite thing to cook is CHEESECAKE SO I CAN LICK THE BOWL.
4. SLEEP is something I can't get enough of.
5. That's the thing I love most about MY BOYS - THEIR HUGS AND SMILES.
6. WATCHING PEOPLE DECORATE HOUSES ON HGTV always makes me think to myself, what the heck? THEN I LOOK AROUND MY HOUSE AND THINK, "WHY BOTHER?"
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to CHATTING WITH MOM, tomorrow my plans include SEEING JODIE AND LOIS and Sunday, I want to GET HOME BEFORE DARK SO WE CAN RELAX AS A FAMILY BEFORE STARTING ALL OVER AGAIN ON MONDAY!
I'm with you on the Play-Doh and the sleep!!! Have a safe trip home!
ReplyDelete