Top Ten reasons to vote for Jimmy in this election.
10 - He doesn't have a blog. Or a facebook account. So he won't be wasting taxpayer dollars on his computer when he should be solving our financial crisis and establishing world peace.
9 - He's almost a black belt so he won't need as many secret service agents for protection. Don't fear the black belt. Fear the one who (will earn) it.
8 - He has skills. Girls like boys who have skills. I mean Americans deserve a president who has skills.
7 - He's big into debt control. He'd put Dave Ramsey in his cabinet. I hope he lets him out every now and again.
6 - He can see Russia from his back yard. On some nights. With a full moon and the short bus constellation in Jupiter's house.
5 - He does laundry. Will Obama or McCain do their own laundry? Has anybody ever even asked this very serious question? Do they even know how much it costs to run a load of whites? Do they know how much detergent to put into a high-efficiency washing machine? Can they even spell high-efficiency???
4 - He knows real plumbers. And he likes them. Power to the plumbers.
3 - He doesn't need $150,000 in new clothes. He's happy in his taekwondo pants and a Life is Good tee shirt. He does have a couple of suits for Very Important Meetings such as meetings with the White House Washer Women and Heads of States of Matter.
2 - He used to watch The West Wing. So he knows a thing or two about gov'ment. And politics. And stuff.
1 - He watches The Office. So he knows a thing or two about running a, well, an office.

Except Jimmy
I'm Jimmy's translator, and I approve this message.
Jimmy, Curtsy to me, for president! Yeh! Did you say he can cook? And no one could balance the budget like him! I could go on and on and on.
ReplyDeletePlus I'd get a cool plane and helicopter! OH ! and I'd get a nice place called Camp David - course, I'd have to change it to Camp Jimmy. Just, well, just because!
ReplyDeleteYou didn't mention his covert CIA opps. He wouldn't even need secret service.
ReplyDeleteSsssssshhhhhhhh, that has to remain super top secret. Don't ever tell about his CIA special opps covert super top secret missions. It could get ugly if that bit gets out.
ReplyDeleteGreat - just announced my candidacy and here's my first issue!
ReplyDelete