You're gonna love this one. Talk about an easy post!
1. Your real name:
Wendi Leighann Gibson Richert
2.Your gangsta name (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle):
Wenizzle
3. Your detective name (favorite color & favorite animal):
Yellow Elephant
4. Your soap opera name (your middle name & the street you live on OR
your neighborhood name if your street name is a number):
Leighann Castlegate
5. Your star wars name (the first 3 letters of your last name & first two
letters of your first name):
Ricwe
6.Your superhero or criminal name (your 2nd favorite color & favorite
drink):
Periwinkle Coffee
7. Your Iraqi name (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your
last name, 1st letter of your last name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden
name, 3rd letter of your dads name, 1st letter of a siblings first name &
last letter of your mom's first name):
Ecrtrma
8.Your witness protection name (parents' middle names):
Ann Lynn
9. Your goth name (black & the name of one of your pets):
Black Emma
And now, because you were just dying to know. My school lost the soccer game to Champion Christian today, 1-4. It was a bummer, but it wasn't a blow-out. Camden is Number 7. Actually, there are two number 7s. And there are two of a lot of numbers. But that's just a printing mistake. The names are there, too. So you can easily find your little person by looking for their special number AND then checking their name on the back. Clever, no? We certainly know how to tackle a problem. Vote for us in November.
And, finally, Consuela?
Meet Carmen Electra.
She's fresh out of the box.
Eaglescout had a minor tantrum this morning when he tried to vacuum with Dirt Devil. NowDirt Devil is a sad step brother to Carmen Electra's winning style. Eaglescout says that Carmen is lighter on her feet and doesn't talk as much. Two qualities he likes in a vacuum, I might add.
And she sucks good. 'nuff said.
ReplyDeleteFunniest thing about your new vacuum is that ES and NGM bumped into each other at WalMart. NGM was purchasing a NEW IRON!!! ES, a new sweeper.
ReplyDeleteI cannot be the only one who finds that absolutely hysterical!!!
Our domestic gods. Long shall they reign!
Also...no comment about the sucking. As difficult as that is. I'm refraining. :X
We compared notes while there. If I must be domestic, I will be dominant domestic! I will overcome those obstacles!
ReplyDeleteConsuela works great! I even did the steps!
ES! You vacuumed at Princess's house??? Your vacuum is Carmen Electra. Tami's is Consuela!
ReplyDeleteDominant domestic my ass. ;)
Carmen, Consuela..... it's all the same!
ReplyDeleteholy moly
ReplyDeleteOh, there are just so many things I could say. So many quips and cute comments! I'll refrain... although it could be so interesting......
ReplyDeleteI can just imagine the way cool guy moment that took place in the houseware aisle at Wal-Mart! Congrats on your new family member - long may she suck! :)