Monday, October 02, 2006
I want 2 mommies!!!!!!!!!
Benjy says he wants two mommies. This is his new tactic for getting what he wants. Problem is, it's not working. Here's how it goes. He says he wants candy/lollipop/peanut butter sandwich/a new toy/a Star Wars "gum"/a later bedtime. You get the picture. I say "no." He says, "I want TWO MOMMIES!!!" I say, "You've only got one, me." He says, "I want TWO DADDIES!!!" I say, "You've only got one, Dad. And if you did have two daddies, they would both say NO." He says, "MOM, YOU CANNOT SAY THAT!" And I let it go. He gets the last word. But I get the point because he still doesn't have candy/lollipop/peanut butter sandwich/a new toy/a Star Wars "gum"/a later bedtime. The end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sure there were days when you really wanted two mommies, too! I think he's pretty smart to come up with this solution. Love ya, Mom
ReplyDelete