I just posted this on the 3Scrappy Boys board - a summary of my day.
Beautiful sunny day here with cool temps and a nice wind to blow a few leaves around.
Too bad I spent it cleaning,
rearranging,
picking up toys,
organizing toys,
giving away toys,
and taking an entire van load to Goodwill,
and then - to top it all off - going to Walmart. I HATE Walmart. absolutely detest the place. But, being the saint of a mom that I am, I joined my family on its pilgrimage to the center of hell.
I felt I deserved a break when I got home.
Then realized I hadn't typed the powerpoint service for church tomorrow, so I did that.
Then I took a hot bath behind my locked door where I had to listen to Benjy bang and plead, "MOMMY I NEEEEEEED YOU NOOOOOOWWWWWW." I took a short hot bath.
Then, I ate my dh's awesome chili - two and a half bowls - and cornbread, and scrapped.
Yes. I actually scrapped one page tonight.
With paper,
not my computer.
So I guess the day wasn't a total loss, huh? 8) :lol:
You forgot about answering your Mom's phone calls telling you what new treasures she'd found in the attic!! You're a sweetie, Love ya, Mom
ReplyDelete