We went to Target tonight - twist my arm!
Mainly, we went to buy the Star Wars Lego Playstation 2 game since it just came out on Tuesday. And, believe me, Camden has never let a spare moment go by without telling us that the game was "available on Tuesday!" So, we went to get that, so I, feeling a bit sad for Benjy that he had nothing, we ventured to the toy section. On the way, I found some stationery that just called out to me, so I got it. Then, in toys, we found the Star Wars action figures. Benjy didn't want C3PO and Chewbaca. Nope, he wanted the Dark Side folks, Emporer Palpatine and one of his goons. As if that was not enough, the boys found the Halloween aisles while I was in the school supplies clearance section. I found a box of 12 highlighters for $2, which I need for school next week, while Benjy and Camden both found their HALLOWEEN COSTUMES MORE THAN A MONTH BEFORE HALLOWEEN!!! Benjy wants to be Darth Vader. No surprise there - hey, he can even SAY it this year! Camden is Anakin. For those of you not versed in Star Wars trivia, Anakin is the guy who turns into Darth Vader after a scary little fall into a volcano's lava pit. Yick. I'd truly post pix, but we've told the boys they can't wear their custumes till October. Seems unfair to keep them till Halloween, so I thought we were doing pretty great to get through September, if we actually make it. ;)
Daily Happiness:
Talked to Jodie tonight. So proud of you, girlfriend! You take care of YOURSELF. I love you!!!!!!!!!
Mean, mean Mommy!! You'll never make it until October!! Give them Nanna kisses. Love ya, Mom
ReplyDelete