Saturday, January 07, 2006


With each day this week, I'm amazed at Benjamin's speech. He's TRYING so hard! Saying so many new sounds. They may not sound like the words we know, but he's saying them just the same. He's so proud of himself. And I'm so proud of him.

Curt's home!!!!!!!! Probably should have led with that, but the pic of Benjy playing with the crayons when we went to lunch the other day was just too cute. He drove from Jacksonville, Fla., to here today. What a wonderful surprise and blessing to have him back with us. I spent the day rearranging the living room after taking the Christmas tree down and reorganizing the study. I'm one of those freaky people who find cleaning and purging cathartic. I dread it till I do it, then once I'm into it, there's no turning back. Every corner will be cleaned, every box emptied, every drawer searched. It's all going to be in its place when I'm done, and then the rest is HISTORY.

No comments:

Post a Comment