Sunday, January 08, 2006

Oh, the life


If I could be Emma for just a day.... Emma, the naughty, naughty bad dog. The one who is so submissive to everybody, and yet will snap at me at the drop of a pin when I try to brush her. She HATES to be brushed, loves to curl up on the bed, HATES to be cold, loves to lick your hands, HATES to eat dog food, loves to beg for table scraps. You may recall that I had a picture of her on the KITCHEN TABLE a few days ago. That's my Emma. This digi kit by Carrie Stephens came from a freebie at Scrapbook Bytes. Check it out!

On other notes...

* I'm 8 days into SUCCESS on my intention to NOT GO TO WALMART IN 2006.
* I can't wait for ANDERSON COOPER to come on CNN tomorrow at 10 p.m. Funny what you look forward to when you've spent nearly 60 nights alone.
* My 3-2-1 DVD from PREVENTION will be here any day now. It's the coolest exercise video - 3 minutes of cardio, 2 minutes of strength, and 1 minute of abs - 6 of these sessions all together. I figure I'll do 2 at a time and have the full workout in by days' end. Woohoooo! I can do that...12 minutes per session. I can SO DO that!
* Thanks to my friend Laurie, I'm feeling the push toward healthy eating - I'm adding ground flax seed to our morning smoothies, oatmeal, yogurt, anything that my kids and I will eat! And I've ordered an Omega 3 supplement for Benjamin. Some studies have shown that the boost in Omega 3s can help strengthen speech issues. Read this in my Late Talkerbook, awesome book.
* Having Curt home has been such a blessing. We've had no trouble getting back to normal. And I must admit, it was nice to see him put the boys to bed tonight while I caught up on emails. :) But, truly, just having him here, WITH ME, is enough.
* That Emma makes me want to sleep all day and all night....

No comments:

Post a Comment