

It really does seem like just last week that I gave birth to Camden. And yet tomorrow he'll turn six at nearly 1:30 in the afternoon. I cannot believe my little punkin head is growing up so fast - reading, combing his hair "like a man!", asking for privacy when he uses the bathroom. Geez, where has the time gone?! In these pictures, he's eagerly chopping away at a "rock" that housed a tiny dinosaur. He was so excited to chisel away at it, just like a scientist. I did squash a bit of his excitement, though, by asking him not to spread rock bits all over the kitchen. "You mean scientists don't get rocks and dirt in their houses?" he asked. "No, scientists don't get rock and dirt in their mommys' kitchens," I replied. Something makes me wonder if he'll be a scientist when he grows up: so curious, eager to learn and explore, and find the answers out for himself. How cool is that?!
Hard to believe, isn't it? I remember making that drive to Roanoke and seeing this little boy come into the world, it was such a joy! Happy Birthday to my first grandboy, he's simply the best. Love the shades, he looks cool. Love, Mom
ReplyDelete