Thursday, January 05, 2006


Setting: After dinner and baths, comfy time for the boys to watch Polar Express before bedtime. I've just sat down to do some scrapbooking.

Emma: Woooooowooooooowoooooooooooof
Me: Camden, will you let Emma out, please?
Camden: You always want me to do stuff for you. You always just want to sit down and relax and I have to do your stuff. I'm so tired of having to do stuff while you relax. You have to start doing things for me and let me have a break.

That Camden has no idea. I'm going out on a limb here by saying this: I hope he has one just like him one day. :)

2 comments:

  1. LOL!! Oh that's so funny!! It sounds like something Trent would say. He always tells me, "You're fired!!"

    LOVE LOVE LOVE your new banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Mr. Camden Nana says his Momma will get her wish! I had one just like me, you had one just like you, so now we'll just wait for the next edition! Just think and be thankful, he could have been twins!!!! Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete