Sunday, October 16, 2011

Little Thing 15

I sure wish I could remember where I found this, but - alas - I cannot.

Can.    Not.    Why do we spell it as one single word when it's clearly two words put together? In my humble little mind, it's not meant to be a compound word, so, why the confusion????? It just makes life for a blogger hard, I tell ya.

The little thing for today would be what I discovered when I moved furniture around in the "back room". I call this room the DEN. Benjy lives back here, playing games on the Playstaytion as well as watching DVDs. I decided today was the day to rearrange the room. And so I did.

I moved the sofa to the opposite wall. I moved the TV stand to the opposite wall. I moved the shelf to the opposite side. I moved the Goodwill recliner to the opposite side. All in all, it was a good move. So good that I need take NO pictures. Benjy was happy. I tucked him in on the sofa as he watched Sponge Bob. I listened to him build various Star Wars bases when he got up. I cleaned around him as he settled into peaceful oblivion.

Camden, meanwhile, continued to catch up on 98,504 episodes of Star Trek. So it was easy to leave him be. I did try to snuggle a hug out of the pre-teen, but he was not interested. Such is the life in tween years. Here's to a proper good night to an 11-year old,  I love you more than that than that!!



So, you are wondering, for true, what I discovered when I moved furniture today. I found a sign made by Benjy, handwriting expert am I. It read I LOVE Mom.

In case you can't read the fine print.




This made me smile from the Indies to California. Thank goodness for Christopher Columbus for that insight.









No comments:

Post a Comment