
It's the most wonderful time of the year!
Time for BUCKEYES! And by buckeyes, I don't mean those nutty OSU people that I was proud to call my neighbors a few years back. (Still, they're nuts, I tell you!)
I mean buckeyes that you can eat. The kind that taste like Reese cups but better. I discovered this recipe last year and have been listening to Eaglescout beg for them since. In my steadfast devotion to Christmas, however, I refused to make them till now. I'm that good of a wife.

Here is a bag of buckeyes. I came home from school today and whipped up three batches of these. I don't know how many bags that made because I am not in any sort of mood to count them. I can tell you, though, that I am quite pooped after this endeavor.
Actually, these are an easy fix. Here's the recipe I found that I swear by. Even if it calls for margarine instead of butter. I guess there have to be some things margarine is good enough for.
No comments:
Post a Comment