Friendly and just plain down-home southern.
Fried ocra and deviled eggs southern.
I bet the Brady Bunch lived in the south. Especially Alice.
Aside from that, it's where I grew up. We went home for Easter and stayed with Mom and Dad for a short weekend.
These were the same woods Michelle and I played in when we grew up here. Old Mr. Hart had built trails in these woods and we felt like explorers and wild Indians when we played there. I love how they hold the same magic for my boys.
See those guns? They practically slept with them. These are their weapons when they play Clone Wars. I couldn't believe they sat side by side for this shot and smiled simultaneously. They are good clones.
And here's Eaglescout after he sneaked one of Mom's deviled eggs. Shame on him. But Mom, being a woman of good southern stock, didn't mind. She let him eat all he wanted even before we said the blessing.
So true, my little southern belle. We're laid back, slow speaking, dyed in the wool true southerners and darn proud of it!!!I'm so glad you've kept that southerness, not sure that a word, but you know what I mean.
ReplyDelete