Thursday, April 16, 2009


Big Huge Labs is my favorite website at this very minute in time. I created this in a millisecond. It took me longer to find the quote to match than to make this motivational poster. That's what they call it, a motivational poster.

You can also make badges. This could come in handy if you ever want to pretend you work for CNN or FOX News and want to duke it out with yourself.


You could put yourself on a billboard. I chose this rural scene. But you might pick Times Square.

You can star in your very own movie.
And you can have it rated whatever is appropriate.
Of course, my movies are G.


You can even be the cover of a magazine. Wowie Wow Wow!

1 comment:

  1. Those are way cool! Of course, you have such cute subjects to put on the front of your "magazines" and posters :) I'm going to have to go to that site and play.

    ReplyDelete