Can I just tell you how lame it is that I've neglected you for all these live-long days?
I feel like a heel.
I feel like a horrible heel.
Not to be confused with an eel.
And to beat it all, I have not a nugget of original, fresh, thought-provoking and mind-changing multimedia for you. Any picture you see on this post, I warn you, comes ripped right off the internet. I confess, I am a thief. And as such, I resort to thievery when I have to.
So, let's see. I will play a little game with you, dear blog people.
I will type a mystery word into google and post the first picture that comes up.
Your job is to guess the mystery word I typed in.
Sound like fun?
OK, since you're all on the edge of your seats in anticipation, here goes:

Give up yet?
You'll have to wait for me to remember to update this to find out my secret word.
That was great fun. Let's do it again.
Here's a new picture with a new and improved mystery word.

And now for a break from our sponsors of the mystery word:

Give up yet?
OK, here's a clue.
All of my words come from tonight's episode of The Office.
I just love that show.
Those funny guys make my funny bone itch. Cause they tickle it, of course!
(Woops, I slipped into my Junie B. Jones voice there for a minute.)
OK, I'll give you one more bigger, better image.
This one also is from The Office. Cause it's still on, that's why.

I was gonna give you an image to go with one of the last words on tonight's episode - boobs. But it was obscene. Take my word for it. (Admit it, you're ready to google it yourself, aren't you? You dirty people.)
Stay tuned for my mystery words.
In the event of a winner, no prizes will be awarded.
Pretty obvious that I need to come home, huh?
ReplyDeleteWendi...you had that wine, didn't you? ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat's up with this? It makes no sense to me. Does that make me dumb or really, really smart? And yes, Curtsy, it's time for you to come home, most defininately!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMy dear, dear Wendi's mom :) - it makes no sense to me either - we are obviously extremely intelligent people!
ReplyDeleteWendi, your mystery word/phrase was "Curt, come home quickly - Wendi has lost her mind." Did I get it?????????? Love ya!
Where, oh where, has Curt gone?
ReplyDelete