Friday, March 27, 2009

I do not live here, but I would if I could. I don't know where it is, but quite frankly, if it's perched in the middle of a landfill in Mississippi, I'd probably still live here. That's how much I am adoring this little cottage craftsmanesque home I spotted somewhere on the internet. If I lived in this home, here are a few things I'd put in it.



A good for nothing lazy hound dog.




A clone.




Or two.



A handsome black belt man to guard and protect the clones whilst they recharge their batteries.



A room that befits the time one spends in it washing the threads of a family.




Flower boxes





A chandelier in every single room. Just because they sparkle.




Room to kick back and relax by Eaglescout's garden. Yes, he fancies himself a farmer of sorts.






An old timey clawfoot tub like I had in Big Lick, Virginia. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.




A tree house for me to escape to when I need some time with a book. (Or a Kindle, which I admit has captivated me of late.)




These whimsical mushroom stools would, of course, dot the lawn.
Because, why not?



My back porch would have to be pinkalicous.
And I don't really even like pink so much as I love that word.
(You'd have to read to book to really understand, I suppose.)



Numbered stairs because you don't want to miscount and trip and injure yourself. Of course.



Yellow walls.
Yellow has been my favorite color since Midge Vaughn told me it was hers in fourth grade.



Finally, my home would be moved to Hatteras Island, NC.
Just because.
That's why.
So this would be what I'd see every day from my pinkalicious back porch.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good. When is this house going to be there? I want my guest room in pink and green!

    ReplyDelete