Sunday, January 18, 2009


Lookie what Eaglescout did tonight. I peeked out the window when I saw movement in the driveway. "Oh, he's gonna shovel," I thought. Strange, since we usually just drive over the snow and let the sunshine do its magnificent job of melting it for us. No wasted energy here. And then he comes back in, motions me upstairs, and tells me to look out the window. 

Ah.

He wrote our code in the snow. How darn cute is that? Is Eaglescout flirting with me? Did he just love the Little Caesar's commercial or what? He gets the flirt badge, that's for true.


And now, for the hero of the night, the one who doesn't flirt with me.

Go Steelers!!!

8 comments:

  1. Funny how the neighbors thought I was nuts, walking around in circles. Yet I could write words that the aliens can read!

    Seriously - all that just for her. It's nothing, but it means something.

    ARO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww!!! Eaglescout, you're such a sweetie - but you were aware that it was a school night, no???? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! He's not really on CAT duty. He's off in the fields of the world making crop circles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Curtsy, just who are you trying to impress?? The last of the romantics. I'm sooooooooo glad we married you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am I the only one who doesn't know what ARO means?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was going to do it in the backyard, but with a dog, you never know when you might step in something!

    There is always hope!

    ReplyDelete