Wednesday, January 21, 2009


Eaglescout earned a new badge tonight - his black belt badge. I'm just so darn proud of him. 


His Eaglets are proud of him, too. 


He claims he was "stunned" when he got his belt. I think it was my surprise kiss when he came up to get his belt. That was stunning, I know. The belt was a breeze. :)


Here is His Highness signing the Black Belt Book.
I was in charge of The Book tonight. You can imagine how special I was feeling.


Here's the Eagle NAILING his board break. You could hear those boards CRACK.


State Champ also got her black belt tonight. I have better pictures, but I really like how you can see the State Champ badges on her back here. I think I can replicate them and put some on my uniform if I just enlarge this a bit.


And check out Gimp. She had to hop all night because of that broken toe. Kidding, she passed her red-belt-forever-before-you-can-be-a-black-belt testing. Even with a broken toe.


Here's moi last night doing my form. I later got a purple belt. It's very royal. I think I look down right majestic with it on. Almost as majestic as Lady Leslie. :)

And here is my favorite little Tiny Tiger. Benjy got his first belt last night - orange. He looks like an honest to goodness tiger with it on. :)

Sadly, Camden had to take this testing off because of his broken finger. But he's excited to jump in next time. 

7 comments:

  1. I had a great time tonight. I have never been prouder of our group and what they did.

    let's get together on Saturday and celebrate! Our house. 6.

    Thanks to SB! SC! Princess! CTP! for all their support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great to me! Count us in!
    What should we bring?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Question, is this a "bring the kids" event??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Curtsy, but you have to come a long way to match that pic of your youngest son. That is precious! Nevertheless, I am so proud of all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Eaglescout! I'm very proud of you :) Way to blast the heck out of your boards, by the way! The gym shook with your yell! Benjy definitely earned his "cuteness" patch at his testing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How about everybody BYOB and bring an appetizer. I can cook up stuff for the kids. Hope the kids like corn dogs, chicken nuggets, etc.?

    Bring the kids - sure!

    ReplyDelete