16 random facts about me
1: I would rather drink my veggies than eat them.
2: I can remember the gas lines of the '70s and Cabbage Patch dolls. I used to have one named Bryant Nathan till Michael lost him.
3: One of my favorite things is telling kids they have jumped up in reading levels. They love to see how they've grown in their reading journey.
4: I take a nap most every single afternoon when I get home from school.
5: I am addicted to LOST.
6: I read The Report Card last night - a chapter book Camden's teacher is reading to his class. I just got hooked!
7: I will (hopefully) get my taekwondo purple belt on Tuesday night.
8: I have a sister who lives in the most desired resort in the universe - heaven.
9: I would rather get my news from The Colbert Report than CNN.
10: I make stuff up. Really. I have to create stuff to relax. And take naps, of course.
11: I love to surf the literacy education blogs. It's actually almost as relaxing as making stuff up.
12: I love disco and snow cream and Jesus.
13: I used to want to be a veterinarian. Now I want to be a drummer. Rock on.
14: I am applying to renew my National Board Certification in early childhood education. Because I will probably never be a drommer. Teach on.
15: I fondly remember my days at band camp.
16: I will read anything written by Mo Willems.
2: I can remember the gas lines of the '70s and Cabbage Patch dolls. I used to have one named Bryant Nathan till Michael lost him.
3: One of my favorite things is telling kids they have jumped up in reading levels. They love to see how they've grown in their reading journey.
4: I take a nap most every single afternoon when I get home from school.
5: I am addicted to LOST.
6: I read The Report Card last night - a chapter book Camden's teacher is reading to his class. I just got hooked!
7: I will (hopefully) get my taekwondo purple belt on Tuesday night.
8: I have a sister who lives in the most desired resort in the universe - heaven.
9: I would rather get my news from The Colbert Report than CNN.
10: I make stuff up. Really. I have to create stuff to relax. And take naps, of course.
11: I love to surf the literacy education blogs. It's actually almost as relaxing as making stuff up.
12: I love disco and snow cream and Jesus.
13: I used to want to be a veterinarian. Now I want to be a drummer. Rock on.
14: I am applying to renew my National Board Certification in early childhood education. Because I will probably never be a drommer. Teach on.
15: I fondly remember my days at band camp.
16: I will read anything written by Mo Willems.
Coming tomorrow: Favorite children's books

Pray for SNOW AND SUBZERO TEMPS IF YOU'RE REALLY MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!
You are SMRT! I didn't even think of putting my list here. DUH!
ReplyDeleteI'd rather get my news from the Colbert Report too! And, although I'm REALLY your friend, I CANNOT hope for snow and freezing temps. Snow blows! - and that's all I have to say about that :)
ReplyDelete