But, let it suffice to say that New Year's Eve started it all.
We went to our softball friends' house.
OK, you got me. We don't have any softball friends. We don't even have softballs.
Did you see all the pets in this little Mac movie? Staci is stuck with three kittens if you want one. As much as Benjy and Camden loved the kitties, I abhor them. So Mom wins.
OK, you got me. We don't have any softball friends. We don't even have softballs.
We went to Staci's house. And she has a son who has a playstation and a game called Guitar Hero. I know, you know all about this from CTP's blog the other day. But, wait. Apparently, while CTP an SC are GH whizzes, Jimmy and SB are not. And neither are our kids. Though, let it be known that the drummer girl, SB, apparently ROCKS.
Please, try to stick with this. After the Eagles we have a videotaped performance by none other than Jimmy and Friends!
Did you actually stick with this blog so far?
You deserve a reward.
Did you actually stick with this blog so far?
You deserve a reward.
Did you see all the pets in this little Mac movie? Staci is stuck with three kittens if you want one. As much as Benjy and Camden loved the kitties, I abhor them. So Mom wins.
Did you notice that Camden conceded he and Benjy lost because their drummer left the game???
Well, who was that drummer?
ME!
Well, who was that drummer?
ME!
And did it escape your attention that Jimmy needed his drummer to help him out, too? Somehow, the wonders of technology cut off him actually saying that he "needed" his drummer.
So there.
Yes, his fingers were strumming for quite a bit. Who knew?
But in the end, he was booed out. He needed a drummer.
Somebody who could keep the beat.
That's ME.
Somebody who could keep the beat.
That's ME.
Did you know I always wanted to be a drummer?
When I grow up, that's what I'm gonna be.
When I grow up, that's what I'm gonna be.
For now, I'll just pretend on this cool new game. Thanks CTP for the ringing endorsement, and Staci for the actual experience of being a rock star, and Christmas for the extra dinero to actually pay for it!
In case you're wondering, Benjy's trying to sing the only rock song he knows, "Don't you...forget about me. Don't Don't Don't. Don't you...forget about me. Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire.
Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire."
Jimmy's World Tour - coming to a city near you!
ReplyDeleteOMG! Camden's got a future on teh mike! ;) ES in his old TKD pants...jammin on the guitar...pure awesome!
ReplyDeleteGirl, I wanted to see some of this mythical drumming action of yours!!!
Wendi, when I was in high school, one of my friends thought the lyric in that song was "OOOOooooooooo someone's in the bathroom..."
Cracks me up EVERY time I hear it.
So, when are we all getting to come to the Richert house to play???