Thursday, May 08, 2008
So, I've made a decision. This orange-belt board-breaking bo-staff-twirlin' chica has made a decision. Now, that in and of itself is something. I talked to the Dresklers who own and operate the American Taekwondo Association studio where we attend. That's not the decision. It was easy to decide to talk to them. They're easy to talk to like that. Nope, the decision is to join the leadership/instructor program. I wanna teach those crazy cute kiddling Tiny Tigers! The ones who don't listen very well and who jump like crazy and wave their arms like spiders. Basically, they look a lot like me when I'm at karate, so I figure they're a natural match for my teaching skills. Curt's going in tomorrow to get the whole thing signed up and then I'll get started soon after. The best part: I get a heavy-weight uniform with my name on the back and a stripe on the collar! And to think I was gonna take a Sharpie to the flimsy old uniform I have now. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment