-- 1 Peter 5:7
That was buried in my inbox when I checked email today. Perfect timing. Nothing much more to say about that.
I picked out my mother's day present Monday. It's the most sparkly gift ever! A gift that is leaps and bounds better than diamonds and gold and spa treatments and even Barnes and Noble gift cards. I'm getting a weapon! It's called a Bo Staff. It's graphite, silver and black, and 5.5 feet tall. Check out this chick:
She's pretty good, huh? Well, I'm gonna take my bo staff out in the back 40 of Casa de Mud and twirl the heck outta that thing. I'm gonna slam it on the ground and spin it over my head and I may even turn a cartwheel just for kicks and giggles. But when the neighbors come out to see what all the shiny sparkle is, I'm gonna hightail it back inside. No sense in making a spectacle of myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment