Thursday, October 06, 2005

Sweater Weather

Finally, tomorrow the temperature will feel like fall. It's supposed to be around 60 degrees, probably rainy or at least cloudy if the expected rain falls overnight. I spent 20 minutes in my closet this morning trying to find something to wear to work today. Nothing felt right. It was supposed to get up to 80, so I knew I didn't want to dress for fall. And yet I was sick of dressing for summer. I finally settled on a green summer cotton dress and a pair of sandals. Tomorrow, I'll not settle. I'll throw on my favorite pair of jeans, a white longsleeved tee shirt, and a Hokie tee overtop for work. Woohoooo - dress down day!

I can't wait to hit the Eddie Bauer Warehouse when we go to Columbus next weekend. Did you know that the warehouse is super cheap? Skirts for 10 bucks? Jeans for 10 bucks? Sweaters for 10 bucks? Are you getting the picture?
Here are a few of the things that would make my fall and winter wardrobe just right... (If only money grew on trees.)










1 comment: