
Here's a layout I did tonight using the wonderful and FREE digi kit from Shabby Princess. Her stuff is just amazing! Check her out here.
I've been inspired to take better care of my body. Inspired by Katie Couric and the Today Show's coverage of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Inspired by my snug blue jeans. Inspired by my need to feel healthy inside and out, by the issue of Women's Health I picked up at the book store, by Camden who moves constantly and is the picture of health.
So, I've been walking on the treadmill in the afternoons, even when I don't feel like doing it. I walk and flip channels on the TV with the volume booming at a whopping 39. Turns out, this is really good for my brain, too. See, I don't flip between home decorating and talk shows. I've been watching the news and the Weather Channel. I forgot how much I LOVED TV news! With two kids, we don't get to watch much TV news while they're awake. And 11 p.m. is just too late for news these days!
So, hopefully, I'll tone up my hips and tummy as I firm up my mind.
What else did I accomplish today?
* Started a subscription to Netflix so that we can rent movies for $17.99 a month - unlimited movies!!!!! This will be sweet!
* Got caught up at work after being out since Tuesday for various trainings and a bonus day off. :)
* Cooked pretty darn good spaghetti for dinner tonight.
* Ate oatmeal for breakfast.
* Took my vitamin.
No comments:
Post a Comment