Friday, August 09, 2013

One more night on HI

My bloggy spot. Yes, that's my heating pad warming my backside. 
One last dip in the ocean smack dab in between high and low tides.
The waves were wild and the winds were strong.

Benjy begged to be buried in the sand.

He got his wish. 
One boogie board - dead, thanks to the strong waves tonight

These two = love

Benjy gets a little help finding a wave.

"Mom, get a picture of me doing a handstand in the ocean!"  - Camden
 
These two, every now and again, are more than brothers. They're friends.

Holding the camera down an inch from the sand

We think that's Benjy riding the wave with Curt.

Griffin the dog with the family from Pittsburgh.
Benjy was the dog whisperer to him.

Two of the three fish

Amazing - this guy was kite boarding, and he actually flew 20 feet in the air a bunch of times!

Until next year, sea oats.

Until next year, Hatteras skies

Dang, that boy is growing up.

1 comment:

  1. I look at these pics and I could just cry. Where did the little boys go? Camden is so teenagey and even Benjy is losing those baby, little boy looks. Before I do just bawl, tell Curt he's looking HOT, probably not appropriate from his mother-in-law, but hey, Curt and I understand each other. And last but not least, my Wendi really looks beautiful. All four of you look so rested and tanned and beachy! I'm so glad you have had a wonderful time and now home to good things to come. Well, one may not consider a move good times, but we must endure the work to get to the prize. Love y'all more than you will ever know. Please drive carefully.

    ReplyDelete