Obligatory picture of my feet.
I was under the impression that Benjy was water-bending, like on the cartoon, Avatar. But when I asked him, he said he was talking to God. And I believe him. :)
This whirly-gig marked our spot in the sand. It's our beach flag. Now we want a pirate flag to go with it.
Camden body surfing
Camden looking like a golden boy of summer.
Camden on the boogie board
The boys of summer
Benjy is no longer afraid of the water!
Our beach house is called Ocean Cottage. Here's a cool coat rack hanging right near the front door with all our hats hanging up and ready to grab tomorrow.
There are those feet again. Girl, do you have a foot fettish??? Glad you are having a great time. A friend of mine was on your end of the beach and found about 25 conch shells, big ones too. She took all them home with her and her hubby was not to happy about that.
ReplyDeleteDon't soak up all the sun. Save some for us.
I would know those toes anywhere!
ReplyDelete