It occurred to me at TKD tonight that I am short. Actually, it's occurred to me on many a night, but tonight it became abundantly clear. Here I was, partnered with Princess, holding a pad for her to roundkick. Only I had to hold the pad at chest-height to accommodate her long legs that she perches her body on. This is particularly uncomfortable for my girls (you know, my "girls") when you're taking hits off the pad and it smashes against you. Short people got no reason. Thanks, Princess, for a bit of clarity on my otherwise beautiful day. :)
Gotta think about it, short people have lots of advantages too. We see what's going on closer to the ground and get looked over a lot!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteTechnically, I'm short too. It's just that 7/8 of my body happens to be my legs :)
ReplyDeleteIf YOU are short, WTF am I???
ReplyDeleteJeeze woman!