Dear Blog,
Today's prompt is to write a letter. To anyone. So I'm writing to you. After all, I write to you more than anybody else. You're easy. And have you seen the cost of a postage stamp these days? You're easy and free.
I've spent a couple of odd minutes searching Youtube for ancient stuff. I've happened upon old movies of Puff the Magic Dragon, which my first graders LOVE. I've watched old School House Rock videos. Wow! Interjection! And I just found this gem.
This used to scare the pants off of me. Every Saturday morning found me and Shell in front of the TV. This was before remote control, so we were pretty close to the set. She loved this show. I was hesitant. I watched it because I am the older sister and I had to be brave. Yikes! Interjection! Do you remember those sleestacks? Jeepers, they were a fright!
Anyway, Blog, if you want me to look up something for you, like, say TaeKwondo forms or Scooby Doo episodes or video footage of Elvis, just lemme know. I'm your girl. Yeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment