
how cool is this???
how 'bout this one?

If you wanna make a name for yourself :)
then you should go here.
It's Friday. A short week at school. I pulled my back out at tae kwondo on Wednesday, so I'm especially glad for a few days of rest this weekend. However, I really MISS karate, so I may try to go in the morning, depending on my back. If I can't bow, I won't go. That's my litmus test. You have to bow in and out at karate, so if I can't do that much, then I have no business doing the in between stuff.
I leave you with this:

This is the absolute best reason for snow. Dad's snow cream.
I made this in photoshop elements for my Christmas art journal. Man, I'm gonna miss this journal once it ends on Jan. 6, Epiphany. Guess I'll have to get back into my regular scrapbooking in a big way. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment