Wendi {at random}

Sunday, September 09, 2007


The Steelers beat the Brownies tonight 34 to 7. Cool, huh?


Of course, I didn't see the game. Instead, I've been home with two sick youngins while Curt played Bear Scout at the local Scout Reservation Camp Conestego this weekend. He had a blast. I had a quiet weekend running to the pharmacy to get antibiotics and praying I don't wind up with strep throat like them. I felt sorry for them, too. Especially in the middle of the night when Benjy awoke in tears whenever he coughed and when Camden spiked his fever and could barely walk. Pitiful things. They're so strangely still and quiet when they're sick. So unlike the rambunctious boys they typically are.


So, instead of watching the Steelers and eating Curt's homemade chili, I made beer meatballs and beer bread and watched Sprout all day. Our favorite: Jakers. Those sheep are a trip. And, yes, the beer flavored the meatballs and bread but completely burned off the alcohol. So, nobody was flying around this house tonight. :)
Posted by Unknown at 9:56 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Just me and my boys

Just me and my boys

Who I am:

Wendi, Christian, Wife, Mom, Friend, Teacher, Black Belt in taekwondo, Steeler, News Junkie, Coffee Drinker, Extreme Reader, Walker, Candle Junkie, Organizer, Hokie Fan, Dog Person, Mac User, Beach Comber.



Elsewhere

  • My church - Citylight - Roanoke
  • My Connecticut Church - Calvary Fellowship
  • Two Writing Teachers

Cool Buttons I Like That Go To Cool Places I Like

Linky Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2018 (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2016 (2)
    • ►  July (2)
  • ►  2015 (7)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2014 (7)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  April (2)
  • ►  2013 (21)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2012 (103)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (31)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2011 (86)
    • ►  December (22)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ►  2010 (24)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (63)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2008 (136)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (31)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2007 (78)
    • ►  December (21)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ▼  September (4)
      • I'm a bad blogger. I've said it before, I know. Bu...
      • I remember where I was 6 years ago today when I fi...
      • The Steelers beat the Brownies tonight 34 to 7. Co...
      • Blog?What's a blog?Since I read Harry Potter and t...
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2006 (112)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (16)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2005 (80)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (18)
    • ►  October (21)
    • ►  September (19)
    • ►  August (7)

Followers

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.