Blog?
What's a blog?
Since I read Harry Potter and the Ghostly Hallows, I haven't blogged. I've read plenty... Reading With Meaning, About the Authors, Growing Readers, First Grade Writers (all school literacy books for teachers - no surprise there). I've also managed to read some Lee Child crime fiction novels and more magazines about country primitive decor and scrapbooking than I can count. So, let it be known that I've been a bit busy. Yes, that's the ticket. But, I haven't even considered blogging. Until now.
Kristen emailed to ask if I'd fallen off the earth. Mom wants to know what's happened to the blog. That's it. I don't think anybody else reads me. But hey, 2 for 2 is not bad. So, the blog is back. For now. :)
School has been back in session for 2 weeks. And, naturally, I had to call in a sub today because Benjy has a croupy cough. He's on a steroid now that he refuses to take. HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU GET YOUR CHILD TO TAKE MEDICINE HE REFUSES TO TAKE??? Benjy's gag reflex is so strong that he can throw up anything within a minute of ingesting it. And though we tried to coax his medicine down his throat, he ran to the trash can and spit it out, then gagged out everything else. Yuck. I'm calling the dr. tomorrow to ask for advice. Benjy's one tough cookie. And he's going to school tomorrow as far as I know.
I took this pic at the Colonial Arts and Crafts Festival last weekend. The boys were enjoying some fresh-squeezed lemonade and a funnel cake (yum!!!) in 90 degree temps. Aren't they so cute?!
It's about time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mom
ReplyDelete