Wednesday, June 27, 2007


I may not be able to take a permanent vacation, but this picture will do until next year.

10 favorite things about my three day trip to the beach in no particular order:

1. A Thousand Splendid Suns - I couldn’t get my nose out of this book. And so I finished it in three days!
2. My iPod - and my favorite tunes at the end of my earphones
3. Jodie - catching up shouldn’t be so much fun!
4. Evelyn’s salsa - recipe to come
5. Hushpuppies - really good hushpuppies. Melt in your mouth gooooood
6. Old friends - nobody’s really changed. Just the stories and situations. But friends are still friends. Again, catching up is the best part.
7. Naps
8. Phone calls home - nothing makes you miss family like being away.
9. A new purse - Life IS Good!
10. Sudoku - completing four puzzles without cheating.

Oh yeah, and number 11 - outdoor showers!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, makes me want to dip my toes in!!! I'm so glad you had a good time. Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete