Bad blogger.
Bad.
Bad.
Bad blogger.
Benjy has a new imaginary friend: Angel Benjy.
Angel Benjy plays Star Wars. He splashes in the tub with Benjy. He hangs out in the van when the rest of us have already made our way into the house, hung up our coats, and settled down with after-school snacks. Angle Benjy goes to time out. A lot. He allegedly makes messes in the real life Benjy's room. Angel Benjy is real life Benjy's new best friend.
"Where is Angel Benjy?" I ask.
"Ooooooooh... he's out in the snow," the real Benjy answers thoughtfully.
"Is he cold?"
"Yes. It's brrrrr cold."
"Does he want to come in?" I ask.
"No, not yet."
Angel Benjy. He's like Super Man around here.
Well, it's about time! I had given up ever reading your blog again. Pics are adorable. Tell Angel Benji hi for Nana. I guess I'm his Nana too? Love ya, Mom
ReplyDeleteCurt, Curtster...the Curtman...wearing a Valentine...at his Curtarama...he's a ten on the Curtometer, soaring into the Curtosphere...
ReplyDelete