Sunday, November 05, 2006


Camden's trophie for following directions at his tournament last weekend. He came home and gave it and his other one a bath. So cute!
I've been counting Weight Watchers points since Thursday, and I'm almost starving. I remember the last time I did this I felt the same for the first week of counting and cutting back on my intake. I also lost 10 real pounds - not just water - so I am willing to feel starved for a bit in hopes that it'll work again. I did go over my points tonight, though. Curt made chili and cornbread. Man, that stuff gets better every time he makes it! I figure the chili is really good for me - beans, tomatoes, green peppers, and protein. Yeah, that's what I think. At least I skipped the cheese. I think I can feel a pound missing from my tummy!

I had the most relaxing day - after church, that is. This morning I had three things to accomplish: load the powerpoint for the church service, substitute for Camden's Sunday School class, and help serve and clean up after the coffee hour, which was PACKED since we had two baptisms today. Sweet little babies. :) Once we got home I changed into my pj pants and took a two-hour nap. I woke up happy, the scent of chili filling the house. I was bummed, though, because I had wanted to get with my friend Alecia to catch up. Drat - missed that. If you're reading this, Alecia - I swear I didn't mean to sleep for soooo long! Let's get together this week or over the weekend. :) :) :)

Here's my least favorite thing that one of the boys said this week:
Benjy - "I want that! I WANT THAT THAT THAT, MOMMY! I WANT THAT! MOMMY I WANT THAT!!!!!!" when a commercial of ANY TOY comes on.

I'll be on the lookout for my favorite this week.

1 comment: