Saturday, May 14, 2011


So Ken and I are at Aldi's, cause he's all about saving money. I was wearing this very frock! And I'm telling him about the time when my country camper got stuck in the shag carpet,



and this girl named Skipper was eavesdropping. Spying on MY convo! All's I'm sayin' is she was all up in my Kool-Aid, tryin' to learn my flavor!


Well, Hollywood Barbie, what, pray tell, is your flavor?

You're not gonna believe this, Sparkle Barbie, but it's Pine-a Colada.

Umm, Hollywood Barbie, this is awkward, but you're my best friend, the closest thing to my DNA going on. I must tell you, I think you mean pina colada. And getting lost in the rain.

Sure, I'll have one.



I am not into health food myself, Hollywood, but my Kool Aid is Great Bluedini.

I don't mind who knows. Tell Skipper for all I care. Heck, tell P.J. and Francie and Suntan Tuesday Taylor! B
ut I have half a brain. So I ride around on this blue elephant just to prove I am into champagne.

Good for you, Sparkles.




1 comment: