Things I'm still wondering about on Friday, April 15, 2011:
1: Isn't it funny how when you write the year 2011 on the board, that 2nd graders are amazed, absolutely overcome, by the fact that Jesus was born around that long ago? That's just too cool for words.
2: How can a week last for two weeks?
3: If exercise is so ding-dang good for you, why does it leave you feeling so plumb worn out?
4: What's the deal with snow cones? You could drink sugar-water and be happy.
5: When will my Bessie, the Big Blue Van, be fixed? She's in the shop for a recall. We have a rental that I love. I'm happy with the rental. Not that I don't love Bessie.
6:Will Deangelo be the new boss on The Office or not?
7: Is there an electric outlet on Amtrak? 'Cause I have to recharge my MacBook.
8: Will Emma pee on the carpet while we're gone? Probably not if we barricade her from the upstairs. Which we will.
9: Emma will not pee on the upstairs carpet if I block access to it. So, I will keep her from being upstairs.
10: Is the moon waxing or waning?
No comments:
Post a Comment