I'm seeing green up here. I knew that if I ventured out to Stop and Shop, my local grocer, I'd find some form of shamrocks. These aren't the real deal, but they're what I wanted. Aren't they beautiful?
And this beauty is a book from a thrift shop I picked up today simply because I love the color. And the texture. I paid $2.99 for GREEN and CLOTH. And it was worth it.
I bought this book because it had a pretty cover and the lovely golden award medal screamed "BUY ME!!!!!!!" That's a no-brainer, I tell you.
Mr. Richert found this doll for a mere $8. We'd have dropped 10 times that if we'd bought it new. I swear, I was leary. But by the time he'd scrubbed it clean, I was satisfied that the heat would kill any unwanted germs.
My friend Laurie gave me a gorgeous plant just like this years and years ago. I've long-since killed it. :( Finding these today just puts me in the mood for spring.
love your "on notice" and have similar reactions- especially Sheen. I simply refuse to have him on my telly and change the channel every time his name is mentioned. What a nice friend to give you an oxalis plant- can't imagine how you killed it. If you would like to try again your friend here would be happy to supply another plant. Dee
ReplyDeletelove your "on notice" and have similar reactions- especially Sheen. I simply refuse to have him on my telly and change the channel every time his name is mentioned. What a nice friend to give you an oxalis plant- can't imagine how you killed it. If you would like to try again your friend here would be happy to supply another plant. Dee
ReplyDelete