Friday, April 06, 2007





Inspired by

Elsie Flanagan's recent posts, I became turned onto ugly dolls and convinced I cold make one. Camden, Benjy and I headed out to JoAnn's today to buy our felt and a few goodies to use in putting ours together.
Their ugly dolls turned out way more fun than mine, causing me to think that my children are way more creative than me. Granted, I did the bulk of cutting and sewing, but the boys told me exactly what to do. Hence, Soldier Boy Captain Camden and Yoda With Purple Eyebrows. Each has a cape with the boys' initial on the back. Camden loved his. Benjy hasn't seen his B yet. He was sound asleep when I got that wild-hair idea. Hope he loves it in the morning.
I dared to mention to Benjy that Yoda looked silly with purple eyebrows and he indignantly scolded me, "YODA - IS - NOT - SILLY - MOM!"

2 comments: