Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!






It's finally here! And not a disappointment in sight, unless you count Camden's cold. Poor guy, he feels lousy. Nevertheless, he was up at 5 am peeking in the family room to see what Santa brought. He came up to tell us and I curled up with him and we just chatted about Santa, the reindeer, presents and Jesus' birthday. Finally, at 6:30, we could stand it no more. I tucked him into my bed and let him watch TV while Curt showered and I got dressed for the big present-opening extravaganza. I woke up Benjamin at a quarter till 7, and we were off, down the stairs to discover our loot. Guess what - stockings for all! They've been my favorite part of Christmas morning for years now.

During this week I wanna play catchup on my Christmas art journal. I've had such a blast recording the everydayness of preparing for Christmas. I'll upload the pix and stick them on here so you can follow along, too. I suppose the remaining page prompts may be about cleaning up after the big rush!

1 comment:

  1. House is very quiet again. We had such a good time though. Looks like it was a big time at you house too. Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete