Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Just another day in my busy week. Thought I'd take a moment to post a few of the cute things I've seen this week.

Last night was the school's Christmas pageant. Benjy's preschool class sang a version of Mary Had a Little Lamb...
"Mary had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb.
Mary had a little lamb.
He is the son of God."
Well, from the mouths of babes it came out:
"Mary had a wittle yam, wittle yam, wittle yam.
Mary had a wittle yam.
He is the son of God."
Priceless.

Benjy can now sing his ABCs. And a year ago he didn't even speak.

The washer broke on Sunday. No hope of getting it fixed till Monday. Rats. It's hard to watch the laundry pile up. But the neighbors across the street were so sweet. Loaned us a key and told us to come on over any time and wash away.

A few images from our Christmas decor...




1 comment:

  1. Awwww, I like the pictures of your Christmas decorations. Love the nutcracker with the wreath of hands behind it. That's so sweet.

    ReplyDelete