Thursday, August 03, 2006

Yes, Sir!




Last night my Tiny Tiger and, well, big Tiger - hehehe - tested for their next Tai Kwondo belts. And they got them!!!
Camden tested first and received his second orange belt with the Tiny Tiger patch on it. Because he's a Tiny Tiger, he tests for half-ranks, so next time he'll go for his yellow belt.
Curt, not being a Tiny Tiger, tests full ranks, so he earned his yellow belt and I got only one crummy picture of him. To top it off, I had taken the boys out for a quick dinner between Camden's and Dad's tests, and as we walked back into the convention center, Curt had just FINISHED! I couldn't believe we had missed his shindig. That bummed me out, but I was still proud to see him helping out with the board breaking and mixing with his peers. (I sound like such a teacher, huh? "He plays well with others." "He's highly motivated." "He enjoys helping others." hehehe That's just weird!
I'm just so darn proud of both my Tigers! Love ya, boys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment